What types of service calls are Rossmoor residents placing to the Orange County Sheriff?
What information will I find on the Sheriff’s Blotter?
- Call Received: The time the call taker in the Sheriff’s Office begins entering the call into the system.
- Call Dispatched: The time when a dispatcher assigns the call to an available unit.
- Case Number: The number assigned to each incident for tracking purposes.
- Incident: The reason for the call or response.
- Location: A block address which is not a specific address due to privacy.
Does the Sheriff’s Blotter include the final determination of the reported incident?
If you have any additional questions about the incidents or would like more details, you can contact the OCSD North Operations office at 714-647-1851.