The RHA Neighborhood Watch Team provides a weekly recap of the reports on the Blotter and sends those reports to each Neighborhood Watch Block Captain and posts them on our site (see the latest summaries below)
What information is included in the Sheriff’s Blotter?
- Call Received: The time the call taker in the Sheriff’s Office begins entering the call into the system.
- Call Dispatched: The time when a dispatcher assigns the call to an available unit.
- Case Number: The number assigned to each incident for tracking purposes.
- Incident: The reason for the call or response.
- Location: A block address (not a specific address due to privacy).