What types of service calls are Rossmoor residents placing to the Orange County Sheriff?
What information will I find on the Sheriff’s Blotter?
- Call Received: The time the call taker in the Sheriff’s Office begins entering the call into the system.
- Call Dispatched: The time when a dispatcher assigns the call to an available unit.
- Case Number: The number assigned to each incident for tracking purposes.
- Incident: The reason for the call or response.
- Location: A block address which is not a specific address due to privacy.
Does the Sheriff’s Blotter include the final determination of the reported incident?