Thank you for participating in this year’s Rossmoor Christmas Lights Nominating Contest. We had plenty of entries and announce the complete winner’s list at the Rossmoor Winter Festival on Saturday (12/11).
Without you helping to find the most spirited and decorated homes in Rossmoor, we would not be able to complete the Rossmoor HotSports map for everyone to enjoy. Thank YOU for letting us know where to look!
We took all the eligible entries and randomly selected the prize winners and here they are:
- Tina Buono – $50 gift card to Crazy Fish Grill, Old Town Center, Seal Beach
- Connie Giddens – Decorated Wreath from The Youth Center
- Peter Covell – $50 gift card California Pizza Kitchen, Shops at Rossmoor
- Dave Reece – One dozen handmade St. Isidore tamales
- Quintin Fillmon – $50 gift card to Mama’s in Los Alamitos
- Jeannie Poetsch – Decorated Wreath from The Youth Center
- Alonso Cazessus – One dozen handmade St. Isidore tamales
- Aaron Graham – $50 gift card to Panera Breads, Shops at Rossmoor
- Matt Bliss – One dozen handmade St. Isidore tamales
- Damian McCann – Decorated Wreath from The Youth Center
- Nancy Foster – Reindeer decoration from The Youth Center
Again thanks to all of you who nominated the most spirited Rossmoor homes.
Happy Holidays to everyone!