Manhole work associated with the ongoing Los Alamitos Trunk Sewer Project will start on Monday, August 15th with construction on southbound Los Alamitos Blvd.
This portion of the project will require lane closures between Katella and Bradbury Road to allow for the manhole repair and replacement work. Construction activity is scheduled to start at 8:30 am to try and minimize the impact on the morning commute.
To properly prepare for this pipe cleaning will be done ahead of the manhole work. Pipe cleaning must be done at night when the sewer flows are low.
- When: Week of August 15 – October 2022*
- Where: Southbound Los Alamitos Blvd. between Katella Ave. and Bradbury Rd.
- Work Hours: Monday – Friday
- Manhole work: 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Line Cleaning 8 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- Impacts for Rossmoor Way and Orangewood Ave.:
- Bus stops may be impacted. Please visit www.octa.net for details.
- Crosswalks may be closed intermittently.
- Left turns out of Rossmoor onto northbound Los Alamitos Blvd. may be restricted.
What to Expect:
- Periodic traffic delays as a result of lane reductions and turn restrictions
- Increased noise level
- Parking restrictions
*Dates and times are subject to change due to operational factors or inclement weather.