Do you belong to the Rossmoor Homeowners Association?
The RHA is funded by YOU the residents of Rossmoor. As a member-funded non-profit organization (a 501(c)(4) organization to be exact) we rely primarily on member dues and our wonderful sponsors to cover our annual costs.
What costs you say?
Well, that’s a great question.
The Rossmoor Homeowners Association:
- Coordinates and hosts numerous community events, meet the candidate nights, and town hall meetings when they are needed.
- Keeps the curb addresses painted and visible for emergency responders and deliveries. This is a ~$20,000 job every 3 years or so all by itself.
- Keeps the neighborhood informed and the communication channels open through the Our Rossmoor eNews Blasts, social media platforms, our phone line, and this Our Rossmoor website.
- Put on contests and host activities that help make Rossmoor an enjoyable place to live.
- Organizes and maintains the Our Rossmoor Neighborhood Watch program.
- Is a supporting member of both the Los Alamitos and Seal Beach Chambers of Commerce.
- Has developed relationships with our County Supervisor and local governmental agencies to know what’s going on and voice any concerns our membership and neighborhood might have.
Our Rossmoor Homeowners Association functions through its Volunteers. These are residents and neighbors who care about serving our neighborhood, maintaining the outstanding reputation Rossmoor holds, and protecting our high quality of life in our community and as others have done for more than 65 years. Even though our volunteers donate their time, there are costs for materials, building rent, printing, mailing, membership fees, and various administrative expenses. These costs are paid with your annual membership dues.
We are a membership-funded organization. We DO NOT receive
any funds from property taxes, or assessments.
So, as far as value goes, your dues go a long way toward keeping Our Rossmoor the kind of community we all enjoy.
It’s your move – join today and belong to the neighborhood where you live.
Complete the form below to get started (while registering online is the most effective way to join, you can always print and mail the application with your check*).
NOTE: We can only process T-Shirt orders manually. If you would like to take advantage of the 50% off T-Shirt with your membership, please specify the type of shirt (Dark Gray, long sleeve, or Heather Gray and Green 3/4-sleeve) and size (adult size small to 3XL) in the comment box.
Complete the application below and pay online – save time, paper, and money
*Due to the time savings and reduced costs of online processing, we extend a $4.00 discount to our members who signup online.