Do you belong to the Rossmoor Homeowners Association?
The RHA is a membership funded non-profit organization (a 501(c)(4) organization to be exact) and relies primarily on member dues and fund-raising to cover its annual costs.
What costs you say?
Well, that’s a great question.
The Rossmoor Homeowners Association:
- Coordinates and hosts numerous community events, meet the candidate nights, and frequent town hall meetings,
- We host and organize the annual Rossmoor Community Festival held on the first Sunday May.
- Contributes to and supports the annual Rossmoor Winter Festival.
- Organizes and maintains the Our Rossmoor Neighborhood Watch program.
- Keeps the curb addresses painted and visible for emergency responders and deliveries.
- Is a supporting member of both the Los Alamitos and Seal Beach Chambers of Commerce.
- Regularly attends the Regional Military Affairs Committee and the West Orange County Legislative Affairs Committee to represent Rossmoor and keep our members informed.
- Has developed relationships with our County Supervisor and local governmental agencies to voice the concerns and opinions of our membership and neighborhood.
- Keeps the neighborhood informed and the communication channels open through the Our Rossmoor eNews Blasts, social media platforms, our phone line, and this Our Rossmoor website.
The RHA also has occasional mailings to both residents and RHA members, is a dues-paying member of various community safety and security associations that help keep us up-to-date with information we pass along to the community.
Our Rossmoor Homeowners Association functions through its Volunteers. These are residents who care about protecting our high quality of life in our community and serving the neighborhood as others have done for more than 60 years. Even though our Volunteers donate their time, there are costs for materials, building rent, printing, mailing, membership fees and various administrative expenses. These costs are paid with your annual membership fees.
We are a membership-funded organization. We DO NOT receive
any funds from property taxes, assessments, or the county.
So, as far as value goes, your dues go a long way toward keeping Our Rossmoor the kind of community we all enjoy.
It’s your move – join today and belong to the neighborhood where you live.
Complete the form below to get started (while registering online is the most effective way to join, you can always print and mail the application with your check):
NOTE: While we are in transition to a new membership platform, we can only process T-Shirt orders manually. If you would like to take advantage of the 50% off T-Shirt with your membership, please specify the type of shirt (Dark Gray, long sleeve or Heather Gray and Green 3/4-sleeve) and size (small to XXXL) in the comment box.